Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Voice for the "Good Parents"

After going through the family law system for over 7 years and dealing with the constant dismay and unbelieve decisions of the court I have decided I am tired of feeling alone....I WANT TO BE HEARD!!!

I know there are hundreds of thousands of people out there just like me, who want to be heard, who want their children to be heard...we all have a voice and together we can be heard, together we can bring light to the injustice of the family law system.

Let me start by saying, I understand and agree that all "good parents" should have equal say and equal rights to their children and their childrens lives, but somewhere on the road to reach this equality for all parents it once again became accepted by the court to be a deadbeat parent. In creating this blog I hope to share my story of experiances within the family law system and would like to hear the stories of my fellow "good parents". My hope is to build a support system for eachother, a place to gather, to release, to ask and receive advice. Maybe just maybe if we're loud enough someone will hear our cries and see that there is a wrong being done, a wrong that needs to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment